Thread: Currently (2023) in Rancho Mirage CA --- No Mark IIs

Default Currently (2023) in Rancho Mirage CA --- No Mark IIs

I spend two months of winter in the California desert chain of towns developed over the last 50 years emanating from Palm Springs .

This AREA is a mecca of customed and extraordinary cars. Rolls, Bentleys, Lambro, Bugatti, Ferrari, Vettes, etc. etc. pass by commonly during a drive into town. Can't stop gawking!!!!

Most weekends a gigantic car show assembles somewhere close bye in the desert. I usually go and make it half way through limited by the hot sun. Now here's the lead I've buried in the text..... I have attended several of these shows and FINALLY have unearthed only one Continental Mark II circa 1976 and I'd judge it a 7 out of 10.

I spotted it at a small event that assembles on Weds night behind high end designer retail shops along El Paseo Ave in Rancho Mirage, Ca. The car among several corvettes, shelby's (original and Kit), classic GM cars and chryslers.

MY POINT IS OUR CAR IS SUPER RARE! Keep yours in excellent condition. Don't hesitate improving it.
    Shelly

C56C2292
    '56 Continental Mark II

It might have been Forum Member Lance Karp's #3148. Jack Rosen also of Rancho Mirage has 4 Mark II's but I'm betting that he keeps them at his business in Apple Valley.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH