Finally got back to working on 1835 today as I've spent the last few months repairing my Cummins dually after a kid turned left in front of me and destroyed the front end.

Today, my Lincoln buddy and I installed the used radiator, hoses etc. Put the Teapot carb on with a temporary fuel system. We got the engine up to operating temp. No leaks so far but I have the heater cores bypassed for now as I am unsure of their condition. Currently I am only running the car with alligator jumpers as I have the rest of the vehicle harness disconnected do to uncertainty of the overall harness health. With the tires raised about 6" off the ground, we fired the engine with the trans in drive and everything turned as it should with no noise. Reverse worked fine as well.
The rebuild I did on the power steering pump is working nicely. Lastly, I was able to drive the car about 50 feet from the shop entrance ramp to the rear of the shop using the hand brake. Next on the list are the brakes, wiring underneath the radiator (at a minimum) and then a proper fuel system.
Had a great time today making progress. I'll be updating this thread as I make progress getting it on the road.