Thread: 2097 - New find Dec 2019

Default 2097 - New find Dec 2019

Hello: I posted this information about a year ago but now I do not see it? Did it get deleted? Anyway in December of 2019 myself and several local car club members visited a private car collection in Cole Camp Missouri. A mark II is part of his collection. It is stored in the dirt-floor basement of a century old wooden building. C56B2097 I did not get much time to look at it because the temperature was in the teens and everyone was in a hurry. Plus no lighting and the car was stored near the far back of the building. The front bumper was stored in another building. The interior looked fair. I am quite sure it has not run in many years. If someone is interested I can get the owners name and phone number. Anyway, in summary, 2097 is currently in a private collection in Cole Camp Missouri.
    Jeff
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 11-07-2023 at 06:38 AM.
    Jeff Smith
    C56C2345

Jeff:
    Well done! Another one found. No forum history on this car since 1984. I would be appreciate any further information. Also, could you please ask if it is for sale and if so, how much he wants? Thanks again. John
    John Snoddy

I left a message with the owner and I will let you know when he returns my call,
    Jeff Smith
    C56C2345