Thread: Transmixer install

Default Transmixer install

Installed the Transmixer in the 57 Mark today . Installed Black braided transmission lines . Looks real sharp , far superior to hold style . Motor going in this week . Did someone say HP. GaryT
    Gary Tak

What makes them superior? They are just cooling lines, not under any real pressure. Why would they increase horsepower? Please pardon me for being skeptical.
    Barry Wolk
    Farmington Hills, MI

C5681126

Barry They are far superior in that the flow rate is far less restricted. When I said HP I wasn't talking about the power of the transmission . I was just making light of I added HP to the motor. GaryT
    Gary Tak

You’ll need to explain how a bigger hose overcomes the size of the fittings at each end. Making the pipe size bigger does nothing. What makes you think it does and why do you think it does. What am I missing?
    Barry Wolk
    Farmington Hills, MI

C5681126

I didn't say bigger , Its because of the sweep of the lines.
    Gary Tak

Sorry, do you have any data that shows an improvement in how it is better? We’re tasked with finding out whether a recommended fix has a basis in fact. If it does, we’re willing to listen. Increased flow would return hotter fluid to the trans as increased flow would not allow it to be fully cooled. If that’s an incorrect fact, please tell me.
    Barry Wolk
    Farmington Hills, MI

C5681126

I'm telling you as a Engineer ,with a lot of design experience in automobiles , and fluids. Check out modern cars what they use.
    Gary Tak