Thread: Mark II Owner Manual T.O. Yntema

Default Mark II Owner Manual T.O. Yntema

In the early 80's I came across a hardcover Mark II Owner Manual inscribed on the front cover in gold embossment T.O. Yntema. Mr. Yntema was a finance executive at Ford during the Mark II era and likely had a Mark II for personal use. I have never seen another Mark II manual personalized in this manner and wonder if there are others in existence with embossed names? I long ago sold the book with realizing it's provenance. Perhaps one of you has it associated with the correct car?
    Charlie Berry

Quote Originally Posted by legrandfromage View Post
    In the early 80's I came across a hardcover Mark II Owner Manual inscribed on the front cover in gold embossment T.O. Yntema. Mr. Yntema was a finance executive at Ford during the Mark II era and likely had a Mark II for personal use. I have never seen another Mark II manual personalized in this manner and wonder if there are others in existence with embossed names? I long ago sold the book with realizing it's provenance. Perhaps one of you has it associated with the correct car?
    Yntema owned C5691300 which is currently for sale. Any new owner might be interested in having that original manual.
    John Snoddy

Charlie, just type "Yntema" in the Search box, press enter and you will get the information on this car and current owner.

This car is for sale, even as I post this!

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Pat Marshall; 02-09-2022 at 08:02 AM.
    Pat Marshall
    Lancaster, OH