W.C. Ford was in the Class of 1943 at The Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT. His brother Henry II was in the Class of 1936. Benson was 1942, and Edsel had attended the school in the teens. W.C. Ford Jr. was in the class of 1975. I know all this as my Dad was a faculty member there from 1936-1970.

The Ford family endowed for the school, the Edsel Ford Memorial Library. My Mother was Head Librarian there for a number of years in the 60's.

While I was too young to remember all this, it was pointed out to me in later years when I interviewed at Ford following college in 1960 (They offered that I could be a financial analyst in the Steel Division and gave me tour of the Rouge, which basically scared the crap out of me. I did not accept the offer).

As a curious aside, while visiting the Edsel Ford home in Michigan, I noticed Henry's 1936 yearbook in William's room and pointed out that this was in the wrong room. Interesting that the docents were not aware that there was an Edsel Ford Memorial Library.

My illustrious Ford/Lincoln connection!!