Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. When you registered to be a member of the forum you agreed to these rules. If you no longer agree then please notify the administrator and your membership will be cancelled.
Although the administrators and moderators of Mark II Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author only, and the owners of Mark II Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
We may edit or completely remove postings that do not comply with our guidelines.
Posts shall remain on topic. Off topic (OT) replies are not allowed, and the user should create a new topic. Having said that, please do not post the same question/comment more than once. Double posts will be removed. Please search the forum before posting - you'll find lots of answers here and this will prevent double posts.
Commercial posts are not allowed and will be removed. The only exception is in the Marketplace forums. Users will be allowed to post non-commercial sale or trade items (personal only) after some participation in the forums. All for sales items must have a stated asking price. No solicitation of offers. We don't want to start bidding activity.
Dealers are welcome. However, do not post advertising. These will be removed and the poster banned immediately.
When talking about a company use the real name. We follow the principle that respect must go both ways.
Unlock codes should not be posted.
Be polite. Do not SHOUT. Do not post subject in ALL CAPITALS. Be considerate and use standard English, do not use SMS abbreviations, this will help everyone understand your message.
E-mail addresses will be removed, to prevent spam bot harvesting these addreses.
Posts will be removed and the user may be banned if:
* - the post promotes illicit material;
* - the post contains unlock codes;
* - Posting items or links of copyrighted material not the property of the post author, or for which a release or permission to republish has not been obtained, is strictly prohibited. Any such post will be removed and the member may be banned.
* - Members warrant to MarkIIForum.com that any item or link of copyrighted material which they post shall be their property or one which a release or permission to republish has been obtained. Members further agree to be solely responsible and to hold MarkIIForum.com harmless for all damages the legal owner of such an item may be entitled to as determined by a court of law or otherwise.
* - the post contains instructions on how to circumvent security measures implemented by manufacturers;
* -the post contains references or instructions that allows sharing mechanisms that circumvent revenue streams of service providers;
* -the post is simply for URL dropping;
* - the post is one of multiple copies in different forums;
* - the post contains profanity and/or adult material;
* - the post links to profanity and/or adult material;
* - the post promotes pyramid schemes or affiliate programs;
* - the post contains abuse of other users;
* - the post contains confidential information or information subject to NDA or other agreements;
* - the post can be considered libel.
* - the forum is used as a "soapbox".
All IP addresses are recorded (not shown) and will allow us to track fake posts if necessary.
Administrators and Moderators can and will delete or edit posts if these fall out of these guidelines. In some situations the poster may be contacted in private via PM. If the behaviour persists the poster can be locked out of the forums. This ban is for an unlimited time.
Users posting in our forums agree to these terms.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Mark II Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.