PDA

View Full Version : A Great Loss

VidyBidneth
02-27-2015, 10:47 AM
I have been told that Lincoln international is out of business. It seems Riverside County came down on them really hard---as a consequence, one of the two partners hanged himself on an engine hoist in the garage.... the other guy is extremely ill & all the parts, cars were all scrapped---everything is gone.

RL Chilton
02-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Well, I guess I'll be the first to post. I'm sorry, but my ignorance is getting the best of me.

Lincoln International is (was?) a bank, so far as I know and I couldn't find any relationship with a bank from Chicago and Riverside Cty. (in CA) on the web. I'm sorry to hear such awful news, but, please, what is the connection with Continental?

VidyBidneth
02-28-2015, 12:30 PM
Here's their website link: http://www.lincprts.com/

Though they specialized in 1958 and up Lincolns and Lincoln Continentals, they did have Mark II and 56 and 57 Lincoln parts at times.

Jim Rohn
03-10-2015, 01:27 AM
link shows them in Sun City AZ, that is Maricopa County ... confused as to Riverside County mention ...

VidyBidneth
03-10-2015, 05:33 AM
The guy who is restoring my 1960 Mark V convertibles and Mark IIs brought it up as Riverside. It seems they had two locations. I had spoken to the guy who committed suicide over the phone a few days before.