PDA

View Full Version : Question for Pat?

RL Chilton
06-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Pat-

I noticed that information for 3190 had recently been updated. Is there any way of telling from reading the post exactly what information has been added?

Believe it or not, I always read all of your updating but never know which information is the most recent. 3190 has always been a point of interest for me.

Pat Marshall
06-11-2014, 10:47 PM
No, there isn't any way for Forum Members to tell what information has changed when a History has been updated. I suppose that I could make explanatory comments in the history when items are updated, but due to the many updates that occur or even more significant the many that need to be done (which I may never get to), I will not be able to do that.

Another option is to just ask me what the changes were to a car's history.

In this case Lowell Domholdt and Ralph Messina have been doing extensive and very creative work in developing a new trim code system that includes the many cars whose interiors were not covered in the original trim code system. This largely involves cars with non-standard DSO interiors.

In this case, car 3190 had a special pearlescent white paint and an interior that had special red and white pearlescent leathers. Since this was a unique DSO interior there was no Continental trim code for this car. The change to this history was the assignment of the new trim code 1R16P.